We provide meeting, training and conference facilities to the community, voluntary, statutory and private sectors on a daily basis. Some examples include:
- Private training providers
- Local solicitor firm for training purposes
- North Kerry GPs for network meetings
- Local organisations & HSE for consultation purposes
- Conferences and training
- Local activity clubs
- Residents associations
- Private providers for classes and so on
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 10.30pm
Saturdays and Sundays: On request with a dedicated care taking team on hand to help
Services we provide to Room Hire
Listowel Family Resource Centre is fully accessible for parents with buggies, walking aids, wheelchairs and all disabilities. We provide off-street car parking facilities.
The cost of renting/hiring facilities varies depending on facilities required. It is recommended that you visit the facility if possible to get a good feel for the space and to ensure we can be flexible in meeting your requirements.