Here at Listowel Family Resource Centre we have a wide range of facilities, including meeting and training rooms to suits many needs. We pride ourselves in our dedicated facilities and our ability to work successfully to meeting your needs
We provide meeting, training and conference facilities to the community, voluntary, statutory and private sectors on a daily basis. Some examples include:
- Private training providers
- Local solicitor firm for training purposes
- North Kerry GPs for network meetings
- Local organisations & HSE for consultation purposes
- Conferences and training
- Local activity clubs
- Residents associations
- Private providers for classes and so on
Monday to Friday:8.30am - 10.30pm
Saturdays and Sundays:On request with a dedicated care taking team on hand to help
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- Seminar/Conference Room with overhead projectors/screens to comfortably seat up to 150 people
- A range of meeting rooms to suit your needs (meeting size from 2 to 150 people in a secure & private setting)
- We have carpeted rooms suited for Yoga, Pilates, Meditation, Keep-fit & Zumba classes
- Interview rooms
- Training facilities
- Computer suite (up to 14 participants)
- A fully equipped demonstration kitchen suitable for cookery classes, cake decorating
- Photocopying facilities, fax & Wi-Fi
- Light lunch, e.g. homemade soup & freshly cut sandwiches/wraps; cold buffet style
- Substantial lunch, e.g. main course & dessert (smaller groups up to approx. 30)
- Mid-morning & Mid-Afternoon Breaks, e.g. Scones, light snacks, biscuits, fresh fruit & natural yogurt etc
- All food is prepared fresh in a dedicated Centre kitchen, which is HSE approved
Listowel Family Resource Centre is fully accessible for parents with buggies, walking aids, wheelchairs and all disabilities.
We provide off-street car parking facilities.
The cost of renting/hiring facilities varies depending on facilities required. It is recommended that you visit the facility if possible to get a good feel for the space and to ensure we can be flexible in meeting your requirements.
ALL funds generated through room/facility hire are used to continue providing family and community supports. We are a not-for-profit voluntary and community organisation.